WeatherCall Enterprise monitors your exact location to warn you about tornadoes or lightning AND when the bad weather passes.
Program your fire control panel to automatically flash lights, activate signage or play an audio file to warn of danger.
See how WeatherCall Enterprise Fire Control Panel Integration works
Install into your existing fire control system.
Create an account, select alert types
Ensure relay activates properly
Let's face it - every time there is a weather threat, confusion abounds.
Why? Because legacy systems aren't precise, and people immediately look for confirmation or remain in a state of denial.
Weather Call Enterprise, integrated with your existing fire control panel, eliminates that confusion.
We monitor official National Weather Service tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings and detect lightning within 6 miles of your exact GPS location.
When we send a signal to your fire control system, and lights flash, alarms sound or recording play, your staff KNOWS it is time to take action - no more confusion!
This lets you:
· Eliminate lost productivity from shutdowns caused by legacy, unreliable and non-site-specific methods (weather radio, free phone app, etc.)
· Gain control of critical safety decisions during emergency conditions, eliminating confusion.
· Receive emergency notifications in environments with poor cell phone reception.
· Define up to 5 contacts that can receive a phone call, text, or email upon activation and cancellation of weather alerts.
· Leverage the “Best in Class” weather monitoring and notification by an NWS Trusted Core Partner